Job for Pharmacists, Staff Nurse, ANM, LAB Technician and other support staff under under District Health Society
Job for Pharmacists, Staff Nurse, ANM, LAB Technician and other support staff under under District Health Society. National Health Mission, Jharkhand under District Health Society, Hazaribagh on contract basis. Applications are invited from the candidates possessing the desired qualifications and qualifications for the following posts of Pharmacist.
Job for following post:
- Pharmacist- NUHM (Post Code - 17). No of Post & Categories : 1 (ST-1)
- Staff Nurse
- Lab technician
More details about job and Application form: click here
How Selection Process:
Interested candidates can visit official website for more details: CLICK HERE
Last date: 25/06/21
1. Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic and technical marks and aggregate marks obtained in one or more of the written test, skill test and interview as required.
2. The selected candidates will be evaluated on the basis of a total of 100 marks, out of which 60 marks will be based on the marks of educational and technical qualification and the remaining 40 marks will be based on one or more of the written test, skill test and interview as per the requirement.
3. The process of calculation of above marks will be informed to all the persons through district website before the last date of submission of application.
4. All the points of district level reservation will be followed in the selection process.
5. The notified vacancies are subject to change before the completion of the selection process. From the merit list prepared on the basis of the process, according to the merit number, the candidates will be selected according to the vacancy. This merit list will be admissible for the next two years, that is, on the basis of this merit list, the candidates can be selected for the next two years according to the vacancy.
7. Separate application will be submitted by the candidate for more than one post, explaining the post code.
8. Such candidates who have got CGPA score in educational qualification, they will have to submit CGPA chart of the concerned institute.
The last date for submission of application is - 25.06.2021.
The application form can be sent through e-mail, registered post and speed post to the office of the Civil Surgeon-cum-Chief Medical Officer, Hazaribagh. Applications received after the said date will not be considered.