Recruitment for Staff Nurse, Lab technician, Radiographer, Pharmacists and other under District Rural Health Mission
Recruitment for Staff Nurse, Lab technician, Radiographer, Pharmacists and other under District Rural Health Mission.
Under the National Health Mission, applications are invited for various posts for various health institutes / district hospitals on contract basis for Godda district of Jharkhand.
Details of vacancy:
- Staff nurse
- Lab technician
- Radio grapher
I. They will be contracted to work against the accepted honorarium on contract basis, in all the above posts, the district level reservation roster will be approximate.
II. The contract will be estimated for one year, it can be extended on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal in one year as per requirement.
III. All the original certificate of dedication will be verified by the selected candidates from the institution that issued the certificate within three months. If the certificate is found to be wrong, legal action will be taken on it, canceling the contract of the concerned personnel with immediate effect.
IV. Contract can be terminated by giving one month notice or one month advance honorarium to the contracted workers on contract basis.
The decision of the concerned District Health Committee in the appointment process will be final and binding.
VIII. The terms of the advertisement can be amended as required by the committee. The District Selection Committee will finally approve the Godda merit list
The process of selection is determined as follows
1. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks of the above Marking Scheme. All the candidates will ensure to send the application form only by registered post / speed post by – hand the localization policy will be fully complied with and the applicant will be resident of the state of Jharkhand Priority will be given.
2. Candidates selection list will be prepared in two parts. Part - A will contain post name, roster point, vacancy, names of eligible candidates, marks and merit number. Part II - B as waiting list.
3. The waiting list will be valid for one year. This list will also be prepared sequentially and will be made up of the same number of candidates. The number of posts will be presumptive for the said category.
4. Among the candidates selected from Part-A list, the candidate will be in order of merit Selection will be done automatically. Selected persons will be informed by registered post. It will be mandatory for the
5. Selected candidate to submit an affidavit of health certificate issued from a civil surgeon for not being punished in a criminal case at the time of contribution.
Procedure for application:
Certified copy of the required mark sheets and certificates in the prescribed prescribed form from the candidates qualifying the above qualification, residential certificate, caste certificate, matriculation certificate related to the date of birth, issued by the competent authority for the claim of reservation. Date of 22/06/2021 enclosing the photo of two self-attested passport size along with the certificate of computer proficiency (if assessable) and the application form. On applications received after 05:00 PM on 02.06.2021, applications can be submitted in the prescribed prescribed form by 05:00 PM till Will not be considered.
On submission of the application to any other office, their application will be automatically rejected. Application Fee - For each post, it will be mandatory to attach a Demand Draft of Rs.400 / - for applicants of General Category Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class, Rs.200 / - for SC / ST applicants. Draft paid District Rural Health Society, Godda District Rural Health Society.
All the completed applications can be submitted in a closed envelope with a postal / speed post signed by hand at the office of Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer, Godda. Provide the following information clearly above the envelope:
Advertisement Number ……………………..
Post Code ……………………..
Last Date : 2nd June, 2021
Details of Advertisement: Click here