AIIMS Recruitment 2020 for Nursing officer 3600 plus post vacancies Apply online
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 for Nursing officer 3600 plus post vacancies Apply online. Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS. (See Information Brochure for list of new AIIMS and Vacancy Position). Tentative notified vacancies are mentioned in this advertisement as on date of advertisement and are liable to change.
Notice No. 106/2020
- Nursing Officer -3803 in different AIIMS of India
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in NORCET
a. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state
Nursing council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing
Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
a. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing
Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
c. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring
the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Remarks - The required two years of experience as in (II)(c) above is as an essential
criterion and to be valid, the experience shall must be acquired after obtaining
Essential Qualification, i.e. after completing residency period of the course,
declaration of result & registration with State/Indian Nursing Council.
How To Apply?
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to besent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
- The On-line portal for application will be closed by 05:00 PM on 18.08.2020. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here