IISER Recruitment 2020 for Nurse, Project associate non teaching posts
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune. Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position. The last date for submitting online application 30th June 2020.
Advt. No. 27/2020/IISER-P/Rect./10.06.2020
Details of Posts:
- Project Associate - 4
- Nurse - 1
- Above post is as per the 7th CPC pay scale and carry allowances like Dearness, House Rent, Transport and Children’s Education as admissible.
For Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing council recognized Institute or University with minimum 55% marks / equivalent grade.
Applicant should be registered with State / Indian Nursing Council.
Minimum 6 years relevant experience in hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council. If sufficient applications are not received with 6 years of relevant experience, applicants with 3 years relevant experience may be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
- PLEASE READ FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
- CANDIDATES NOT HAVING REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE NEED NOT APPLY.
- Last date for submitting online applications is June 30, 2020.
- Applicants need NOT send a hard copy of the application (Applicant as stated at Sr. 6 above need to send application through proper channel).
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online in the prescribed application form by clicking on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement. Please keep personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph (Less than 1 MB) with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting the online application. In case, the name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and then enter the Name of the Degree in the appropriate field.
In case the applicant has completed any other degree/s, course/s through Distance learning / Correspondence / Part –Time method from the recognized Board / University / Institution: Please mention in the Specialization field if the particular degree / course has been done through Distance / Correspondence / Part-time as the case may be and then enter specialization i.e. Commerce in the same field.