EASTERN RAILWAY Recruitment 2020 Interview FOR Staff Nurse & Contract Medical practitioner
EASTERN RAILWAY Recruitment 2020 Interview FOR Staff Nurse & Contract Medical practitioner.EASTERN RAILWAY INTERVIEW FOR CONTRACT MEDICAL PRACTITIONER AND PARAMEDICAL STAFF. Orthopaedic Hospital, Eastern Railway, Howrah Division has been designated as a Hospital to treat COVID-19 patients. In order to provide treatment to such patients it has been decided to conduct Telephonic/WhatsApp interview for filling up the post of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO/ Specialist/ Super Specialist) and Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse) on full time contract basis for 03 (three) months to work in COVID isolation wards of the said hospital.
Posts Details :
- Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP) - 10 posts
- Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse) - 40 posts
- CMP: MBBS / MD with valid MCI Registration.
- Staff Nurse: GNM / B.Sc. / M.Sc. Nursing registered as Nurse and Midwife.
- Selection Process: Interview will be held through WhatsApp/ Telephone on 2nd June 2020.
How to Apply?
The candidate may apply online with complete bio-data as per format (downloadable PDF file) on our official website of Eastern Railway– www.er.indianrailways.gov.in (Select>Division>HOWRAH) and upload scanned copy of all requisite certificates of age/qualification etc. in following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date of submission of online application via Email is from 25.05.2020 to 31.05.2020. Interview will be held through WhatsApp/Telephone on 02.06.2020. Application send by post will not be entertained.
- Retired Railway Medical Officers/Paramedical (staff nurse) up to age of 65 years on date of notification will be given first preference.
Official Advertisements and Application Form: Click Here