Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Central Railway recruitment 2019 for various post. central railway conducting walk in interview for filling up post of para medical categories Group C. Railway conduct walk in for Staff Nurse, Dialysis Technician and Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist Posts. Walk in interview for Central Railway recruitment 2019 will be on 27, 28 and 29 May 2019. other details given below.
Walk in Interview schedule:
- Dialysis Technician – Date: 27 May 2019 day Monday timing from 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Staff Nurse - 28 May 2019 (Tuesday) timing from 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist - 29 May 2019 (Wednesday) from 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Criteria for Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse : Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Dialysis Technician – B.Sc and Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) Two years satisfactory inhouse training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist – B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Theraphy. 2 years experience in the related field.
WALK IN INTERVIEW, FORM & OTHER NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE