Recruitment of Technical Assistant in GUJCOST
GUJARAT COUNCIL ON SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (GUJCOST) Dept of Science & Technology, Govt of Gujarat. GUJCOST invites application for technical asst. The last date to receive application is 11th March 2019.
Advertisement for the Position of Technical Assistant,
- GUJCOST Advt No. GUJCOST/Admin/TA/2019/09, Dated 21st February 2019.
- Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology / Pharmacy with at least 60% marks from any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State or a Provincial Act in India or any other Educational Institute recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956.
- Age: Should have completed 18 years and not be more than 37 years of age on the last day of application.
- Provided further that the upper age limit may be relaxed in favour of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Socially and Educationally Backward classes or Women in accordance with the provisions of the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) rules, 1967.
How to Apply?
- A candidate selected by direct recruitment shall be appointed on contractual basis for five years on fix pay of Rs. 31,340/- from the date of his/her appointment on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by GUJCOST/Government.
- The candidate appointed by direct selection shall, during his/her contractual period, be required to undergo pre-service training and to pass the post training examination in accordance with the provision of Deputy Section Officer (condition of service relating to pre-service training, and passing of post training examination) Rules, 2013.
- Envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Technical Assistant in GUJCOST”. The last date to receive application is 11th March 2019.
For official notification and Advertisement: CLICK HERE.