Direct Recruitment in Govt job on regular basis for Scientific Officer in GUJCOST
Gujarat Council on Science and Technology (GUJCOST), working under the aegis of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India and Government of Gujarat, is emerging as an effective and large scale science education and popularization platform in the area of S&T education, awareness, research and scientific practices through its various programmes and outreach activities across the state.
GUJCOST is now looking for the position of Scientific Officers to be filled by Direct Recruitment as per following details.
Recruitment for Following Posts:
- Scientific Officer
- Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. degree with first class in Basic and Applied Sciences or M.E. / M.Tech. / M. Pharm with first class of any of the Universities. The candidate should have experience in science education, science communication, research and development activities with minimum 5 years after Post Graduation or 3 years after Ph.D.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
- The details of eligibility, age, qualification, experience format of application etc. May be seen in the details advertisement available at the website of GUJCOST (www.gujcost.gujarat.gov.in).
How to Apply?
- The application for the above post(s) is to be submitted through RPAD/Speed Post addressed to Advisor & Member Secretary, Gujarat Council on Science and Technology, Block B, 7th Floor, M. S. Building, Sector-11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. India.
- Envelope containing the application should be superscripted as “ (1) Application for the post of Scientific Officer (Science Popularisation) in GUJCOST (2) Application for the post of Scientific Officer (Research & Development) in GUJCOST
- The last date for submission of application in 26th February 2019. The applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Person already in service must submit their applications through proper channel within the time limit of last date. While forwarding applications of service candidates, Head of the Institutions should certify that the applicants are free from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated
More details of Advertisement for the post of Scientific Officer : Click Here