Recruitment of Staff Nurse,Pharmacist and technicians more
SKIMS Recruitment for following departments. Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Technician and Others.
Note: FRESHER and Experience candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2018.
Advt. No. 2 of 2018
- Starting date of submission of application: 10 August 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 10 September 2018
Apply online NOW: www.skims.ac.in
For more information click on below image
SKIMS Vacancy Information:
- Staff Nurse – 37 Posts
- Junior Pharmacist – 4 Posts
- Technician – 8 Posts
- Steam Boiler Operator – 1 Post
- Electrician – 8 Posts
- Mechanic – 37 Posts
- Lab Attendant Grade – 9 Posts
- Post Mortem Attendant – 3 Posts
- Nursing Aid – 42 Posts
- CSSD Attendant – 11 Posts
- Masalchi – 7 Posts
- Gardener – 28 Posts
- Washerman – 2 Posts
- Tier Attendant – 1 Post
- Greaser – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Technician and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic Nursing.
- Junior Pharmacist – B. Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by Government.
- Technician – B.Sc. in Respective Technology.
- Steam Boiler Operator – should possess B Class Boiler Attendance Certificate of Competency.
- Electrician/Mechanic – Matric with ITI in relevant trade.
- Lab Attendant Grade – 10 + 2 with Science and Diploma in Lab Technology/B.Sc. in Lab Technology.
- Post Mortem Attendant – Matric with science and experience in Clinical Labs.
- Nursing Aid/CSSD Attendant – Matric with science.
- Masalchi – Matric with six months certificate course in cookery from Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other Institution recognized by the Government.
- Gardener – Matric Qualification besides having working experience of two years as Gardener.
- Washerman/ Tier Attendant/ Greaser – Matric Qualification and having three years experience in the relevant trade.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)