Biocon hiring candidates
Walkins for Production - API Manufacturing - Hyderabad1 - 6 Years Hyderabad / Secunderabad Openings: 10
Walkin Interview on 10th November from 9 AM
WALK-INS @ BIOCON : The difference lies in our DNA!!!
We are hiring experienced candidates for our API Plant-Hyderabad.
1. Monitoring and control of production operations
2. Following SOP's, EOP's, SCP's and OCP's
3. Should be responsible for compliance wrt cGMP & EHS
4. Should be responsible for Shift Activities
5. Maintain & control process parameter as per BPR & perform activity safely.
6. Allocation of work to workmen as per days plan
7. Looking after daily Production activities and shift work execution in Effective Manner
8. To enhancement in production by studying time cycle of the batch.
9. Maintaining and updating the batch production records.
10. To implement and maintain cGMP guidelines during production activity.
11. Trouble shooting process and quality issues.
12. Production planning and optimization in the production.
13. Continuous improvement so as to reduce production cost, get better yield and Quality Product.
14. Handling manpower effectively and efficiently.
15. Reporting production and plant details to the Manager.
16. To take care of inter departmental Co-ordination to get done work in plant.
17. To provide on the job training and guidance to the operators if required.
18. Must have API Pharma Production Experience.
Key Skills / Competencies
19. Experience in Product handling, Packing & Labelling
20. Maintenance of Production Equipment in cooperation with E & M Dept.
21. Should be a team player.
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc (Chemistry /Biochem) / Diploma in Chemical / Petrochemical Eng.
Experience : 1'Year - 10'Years. in API Production/Bulk Drugs.
Date of Walk-in : 10th November 2016, Timings: 9:00AM to 12:30PM & 2.00PM to 5:00PM
Registration: Will be closed at sharp 10:00 AM.
Plot Number 213-215,Phase II
Near Patancheru, Via Insapur,
Sanga Reddy Dist-502307
Visit our website: www.biocon.com
You must carry a copy of updated Resume, all educational documents, recent salary slip, and experience letters.
Note: Only Male Candidates are preferred due to Shits, Candidates unable to attend the walk-in may mail their resumes.
For Latest update in Pharma Job in Govt and Pvt sector just Like our Facebook page: Pharma Education & Pharma jobs