Urgent Requirement in Astron R & D
here is i am giving information on urgent job requirement in Astron R & D.
In different division of Astron like ADL, FD and Micro Department.
Experience: 2-6 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Send your resume on Email:
ONE more detail About R & D
Job detail about Research Associate
Required Experience : 2 years
Preference : Male candidate
Preference : Male candidate
Education Qualification : M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
Job Profile :
- 1) Candidate should have experience in NDDS Product Development of Parenteral, Solid oral and Semi solid dosage forms for Regulated and Domestic Markets
- 2) Execution of Scale-up and Clinical Trial Batches for NDDS projects. Candidate should be competent for troubleshooting of the allotted projects
- 3) Responsible for exhibit / validation batches in co-ordination with process development lab
- 4) Should care for documentation and compilation of necessary regulatory submission data
- 5) Should have experience in technology transfer from R&D to manufacturing site
- Monitoring stability of products during development and validation batches
- 7) Should co-ordinate with various functions like Analytical, QA, PDL & Plant etc.
About Astron Research:
Astron Research is the R&D unit of Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited. Astron Research Limited was originally established and became operational in the year 2002 as a subsidiary of Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited. However effective 2nd April, 2013, Astron Research Limited has been merged with Intas and now functions as its R&D unit.
The unit has been established with an objective to enhance product quality through technological innovations and up gradations. The unit also has its UK operations, established in 2004, for Quality Testing and QP Release of finished formulations and API at its UK-MHRA approved facility.
Over the years, Intas’s R&D (erstwhile Astron Research Limited) has developed products and technologies are supplied and / or licensed in over 50 countries, including European Union, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Middle East & North African countries. The company has filed 75 ANDAs in US and developed 88 EU CTD dossiers until August 2013.
At Intas R&D, we are capable of handling Formulation and Analytical Research of Solid Orals, Injectables, Lyophilised Injectables, Topicals, Effervescent Tablets, Specialty medicaments like Potent drugs & Oncology products. Our expertise lies in Oral NDDS and Controlled Release Pellets.
Our India and UK facilities cover 42,124 sq. ft and 8000 sq. ft of area respectively. Our well equipped infrastructure conforms to cGMP requirements of research activities. The development facility possesses Class 100,000 GMP area.
The R&D unit has over 350 well experienced Research Professionals working on various drug products. It’s dedicated departments of work force include:
- Research & Development
- Regulatory Support
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Market Support & Customer Service
- Business Development & Project Co-ordination
Employees are the most precious asset and that is why the well being of employees is prioritized at Intas. Competitively best remuneration is offered for the deserving expertise. In-house and external training programmes are regularly conducted for constant knowledge and skill upgradation. To make them competitive on a global level, overseas training sessions are also arranged. Periodic medical check-ups are also carried out to ensure optimum employee health. Performance rewards are given to achievers, to boost-up motivation.
We feel privileged to extend support to medical and healthcare fraternity. Research work on molecules that are safe for use are carried out. The excipients and other adjuvants used are of pharmaceutical grade. Extensive testing of input materials and matching the pharmacopoeial requirements to prevent entry of substandard materials are performed. At our R&D, we conform to the standards set by Regulatory Authorities by carrying out ethical activities